How to assemble your CAT PUNCH the Original Punch Box Teaser Toy?
CAT PUNCH BOX is the most exciting What-A-Mole-Game for cats. Have you already bought and received the latest craze CAT PUNCH - the Original Punch Box Teaser Toy? If yes, now it is time to assemble it.
If you haven't bought it, you can get your via this link right here.
See CAT PUNCH BOX (What-A-Mole-Game for cats) in action!
Simply follow the below instructions and you will be ready to play in 5 min. Don't be afraid to lend a hand from your partner as assembling this punch box is part of the family fun.
1. Open your flat square box packaging which should look like this.
Be careful not to bend or wet the carton parts, as the pieces may get damaged and get difficult to install.
2. Inside you will find the following parts:
1x cat box core
2x sides of the cat box
5x punch levers
7x punch hands (you only need 5x as the extras are spare parts)
1 bag of elastic rubber bands and rivets
3. Find your 5 pieces of punch hands. Take the rivet pairs out of the plastic bag and screw the male rivets into the female rivets through the marked holes of the punch hand.
4. Bend 3 long and 2 short punch hands at the marked line about 90 degrees.
5. Take the punch box core piece and fold it out along the marked lines to its square shape. Note that the inner piece must be folded out as well.
6. Punch out all the marked shapes on the punch box core piece, so you can allow the punch levers to go through them.
7.Starting from the innermost hole, insert 5 punch levers through the vertical holes from the back side of the punch box. But leave the outermost holes on each side empty.
8. From the top holes of the punch box, slide down the 5 punch arms to intersect the punch levers. Remember that the 3 long punch arms goes into outer row. And the short punch arms goes into the inner row. Then strap 1 elastic band around the rivets of each punch levers.
9. Pull the elastic bands down through opening in the bottom of the punch box and fasten them to the roundels at the back of the punch box. Only 1 elastic band per punch lever.
10. Optional: If the elastic bands become too loose after weeks of play, you can add 1 more elastic band to tighten the levers.
11. Take the punch box sides and fold them at the markings. Slide the punch box sides into the punch box and make sure to fix joints in the holes.
Your cat punch box (What-A-Mole-Game for cats) now ready for play!
A great tip: When not in use, put the punch box out of your cat's reach, as your cat may bite and scratch it which will over time damage the product features.
Hope you enjoyed building your own CAT PUNCH BOX!
Share your own pictures and videos on Instagram hashtag #catpunchbox
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published